Melbourne Beach, FL
Atlantic Ocean in your back yard !!
Enjoy the views from this DIRECT OCEAN FRONT BEACH HOUSE
- 100 Feet of Atlantic Ocean frontage. Your own Beach !
- 2600 sq. ft of living space
- Large heated pool under screen cage.
- 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms
- Master Bedroom -King, Queen Room -Queen, Bunk Room,
- Bunk beds :lower double, top single
- Forth bedroom- two single beds.
- 3 Comfortable sitting areas.
The sunken living room offers comfortable lounging with a wrap around sectional sofa, big screen 55″ HD TV, DVD and a stacked stone real fireplace.
The living room has a large couch with two chairs on each side. Great location to watch the cook in the kitchen. Kitchen area has a large breakfast nook with 3 bar chairs.
The sun porch is all window. Open plan family room with dining table looking out to the pool and the ocean. Dining room area seats 8 also large couch and lounge chair makes the room very comfortable for entertaining or an afternoon nap.
Watch dolphins from the out door ocean viewing deck, or walk down the steps to the white sandy beach . This is as close as you can get to YOUR OWN PRIVATE BEACH. Turtle season only adds to your vacation adventure. Its like a chapter from National Geographic, during the months of May -Sept.
Florida’s most famous fishing and treasure hunting areas are at your doorstep. Sebastian Inlet is one of the best fishing spots in Florida. http://www.sebastianinletcam.com/
You will be just over an hour’s drive from Orlando and all of its attractions; Only half an hour away from Cape Canaveral and Kennedy Space Center and just three and a half hours away from South Beach in Miami.
Fishing, boating, sunbathing, walking, golfing, water ski, jet ski, treasure hunt you can have it all!
This will be a vacation that you will never forget, the ATLANTIC OCEAN in your back yard!!
Gated front entrance and Private courtyard like circular drive
Aloe, exotic herbs, Banana trees make up the gardens, along with many types of palm trees and tropical flowering bushes
Large heated pool enclosed by a screen cage
Beach and pool toys boogey boards, beach chairs,
Several large dining and entertainment areas
Beach walk, deck and stairs
Open plan living room and dining room
Stacked stone fireplace open on three sides – can be viewed from the living room, kitchen, entry, family room and sun porch
Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher,microwave, oven/stove.
Extra sets of dishes and silverware.
Full size washer and dryer
3 Televisions with cable service
55″ HD Smart TV in Living room
Ceiling fans in all rooms
Outdoor Hot/Cold shower
Wireless Internet throughout
Family Vacation ,Adventure Seekers, Girls Getaway, Sightseeing, Families with Teenagers, Families with Young Children, People with Disabilities, Romantic Getaway
1615 South Miramar, Melbourne Beach, FL, 32903, United States (195104)
I just wanted to touch base with you on our stay at the beach house. This was our first time vacationing in a residential home, I must say, it was a lot of fun for all of us to experience living life in a completely different climate. We were very pleased with everything. Thank you.
We had a great time in Melbourne Beach. We had our children and grandchildren in the home for a week. The kids just loved the pool and of course the ocean. We had come early to see Disney and Universal but the kids want to go back to Florida next year and just to the ocean and pool. The grounds on the house are beautiful and well kept we even took family portraits in the front and back of the house. Everything was clean and just as pictured. We had hoped to see the sea turtles but did get to see their tracks in the sand and a couple of nests. Thank you Tom for a great vacation.
- Amazing time in the house we stayed in, the view of the ocean from the house was spectacular, having the private beach was also very nice. We saw a few manatees, a sea turtle and lots of lizards in the yard, they were alot of fun to watch. We had alot of our meals while watching the ocean from the conservatory room with an amazing view, the screened pool was very nice, we had an amazing time and can’t wait to go back again, so we can spend more time at the house, we would like to thank Tom and Tita for letting us stay at your beautiful home
- We have stayed at this home twice in the last year. It’s a great place for a family getaway or reunion. The owner is responsive, friendly and accommodating with exceptional customer service. The house is very well taken care of and well maintained. Drinking coffee in the morning watching the sun come up and walking on the beach are bonuses.
- We enjoyed our time at this beach house very much ! We really loved the pool and of course the white sandy beach…my father was in heaven fishing on the beach day and night !. I personally enjoyed having my coffee in the morning with the sunrise view from the nice sofa in the florida room ! I couldn’t ask for more ! We didn’t miss one sunset on the ocean deck ! It is one of the nicest pleasures of being in your own house on your own deck at the beach ! We even got to see a rocket blast off from the deck !!! It was something unforgetable !!! We dindn’t feel like going out because we had every thing here…the kids loved the pool ! The house was a little old, but perfectly clean and fully equiped….the owners were very helpfull and easy people to work with… the house is perfect for a family reunion or even just for a honeymooners…very romantic, peaceful and private…we will comeback for sure next year….it was a vacation to remember !!!
- Perfect beach house
- We stayed here in the beginning of November for the first time. Before that we stayed in Toms Marco Island house plenty of times witch we love. This was no less. Absolute fantastic. One of the best we stayed in. And we stayed in a lot of rentals. The kids ran between the beach and the pool and couldnt decide what was best. And Tom the owner is a great landlord. Always around if you need help. This May we are going back and we cant wait. Definite
Loved the house. The pool was heated since the first week otherwise it would be cool due to all of the rain. Thank you pool heater ! You really can’t beat the beach/pool combo first thing in the morning. We loved pulling whiting and snook in and grilling them same day. Also, we really enjoyed the market just south of us at the first stop light. It was like a little Green Turtle. It had lots of unique items with a Middle Eastern theme. It definitely felt like my home while I was there and I cared for it as such, making sure to keep sand out and areas clean. Perfect setup for us city folks to enjoy the summer with the girls. Can’t wait to return next May! Thanks, Jeff — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ocean Palm Properties has maintained the quality of its vacation homes for over 15 years in the Melbourne Beach and Marco Island Florida areas. We have developed our own in-house staff to maintain the highest quality standards. By offering our landscaping, pool service, building maintenance and especially our own in-house janitorial housekeeping staff, we keep our quality control at its very best !! We strive to bring you the cleanest, most professional vacation homes offered. All our homes are upgraded with new appliances, cable television, movie channels and high speed wireless internet. We keep in mind our competitive pricing by offering weekly specials, small family discounts and seasonal 3 month or greater pricing. We try to match our homes to your different budgets and dreams. We thank our past guests through the years for their loyalty by offering a VIP return guest discount. We keep names and reservations of past guests on file. Our goal is make your return visitlike coming home.We thank our guests for all the comments they have shared. This allows us continued growth in the vacation home rental business. Ocean Palm Properties is recognized for the quality of its properties. The Skill and integrity, for over 30 years in the Vacation Rental Home Experience.Happy TravelsOcean Palm Properties